This Cookie Notice was last updated on 24th May 2018.
What are Cookies and similar technologies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store via your browser on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device.
There are three main types of cookies:
- Session cookies: specific to a particular visit and limited to sending session identifiers (random numbers generated by the server) soyou don’t have to re-enter information when you navigate to a new page or check out. Session cookies are not permanently stored on your device and are deleted when the browsercloses;
- Persistent cookies: record information about your preferences and are stored in your browser cache or mobile device; and
- Third party cookies: placed by someone other than us which may gather data across multiple websites or sessions.
- Strictly necessary: These cookies are essential for you to browse our Website and use its features. The information collected relates to the operation of the Website (e.g. website scripting language and security tokens) and enables us to provide you with the service you have requested.
- Functionality: These cookies remember the choices you have made, for example the country you visit our Website from, your language and any changes you have made to text size and other parts of the web pages that you can customise to improve your user experience and to make your visits more tailored and enjoyable. [The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and cannot be used to track your browsing activity on other websites]
- Performance/analytics: These cookies collect information on how users use our Website, for example which pages you visit most often, whether you receive any error messages and how you arrived at our website. Information collected by these cookies is used only to improve your use of our Website. These cookies are sometimes placed by third party providers of web traffic and analysis services.
- Targeting or advertising: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits and inferred interests to make advertising more relevant to you. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the other websites you visit and this information is shared with third party organisations, for example advertisers.
- Social Media: These cookies allow users to share our website content on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies of the social media providers for how their cookies work.
We may also automatically collect and store certain information about your interaction with our Website including IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps and related data.
Cookies we use
- Session Cookie: Strictly Necessary to allow for logging into the platform. Expiration – 24 hours.
Refusing or deleting cookies
For more information on managing cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org
If you are a resident in the EU:
For more information on managing cookies, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu which has further information about behavioral advertising and online privacy.
Changes to our Cookie Notice
This Cookie Notice may be updated from time to time.
If we change anything important about this Cookie Notice we will notify you through a pop-up on the website for a reasonable length of time prior to and following the change. You may review the Cookie Notice by visiting the Website and clicking on the Cookie Notice.